ADSM-L

TSM reporting tool - unable to email reports

2006-04-24 08:40:54
Subject: TSM reporting tool - unable to email reports
From: David Browne <dbrowne AT HUMANA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:39:23 -0400
I have TSM's reporting tool installed, Version 5 release 3 level 3.0.
Everything works fine except I can not email the reports.
When I attempt to email the report I receive the following messages:

Email was not sent to one or more recipients
Reason: Error - Failed to connect to SMTP server

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy
the material/information.