ADSM-L

Fw: q cont Vol_Name

2006-04-20 17:03:38
Subject: Fw: q cont Vol_Name
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:51:45 -0400
First, if the volume has data on it, TSM won't allow you to change the
status from Private to Scratch.  For the "q content Vol_name" test you are
doing, if you want to continue doing it, you can do a "q content Vol_name
count=1" which will give you the first object only - this should have a
very quick response compared to having to search out and sort the whole
content listing.

Nick Cassimatis

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 04/20/2006 04:49 PM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/20/2006
04:39:17 PM: