ADSM-L

Re: tape capacity

2006-04-20 12:49:14
Subject: Re: tape capacity
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:43:23 +0200
Hi,

One of our LTO 2 tapes, (and many like them).

HT0329                    COPYPOOL1    HDLA02      469,125.6   88.6
Full

Seems to be a config issue in your config. Maybe the drive isn't
configured to write in compressed format? Maybe the clients are
configured to compress their data before sending it to the ITSM server?

Regards,

Karel