ADSM-L

Re: Schedule start delayed

2006-04-18 11:22:51
Subject: Re: Schedule start delayed
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:19:56 -0600
It would certainly help to see some more specifics. For example, the
dsmsched.log file for one of the clients in question that did not kick off
when expected, just to verify that, for sure, it is using prompted
scheduling; and the activity log from the scheduled start time and on, to
see what the server was doing, as well as other things like the client
dsm.opt file for the aforementioned client, and the client option set
definition for that client.

Server-side randomization has no effect on prompted scheduling.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2006-04-17
22:13:06: