ADSM-L

Re: load/unload behavior/db backup failure

2006-04-14 16:21:51
Subject: Re: load/unload behavior/db backup failure
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:15:44 -0700
I was in the process of trying to do that but can't seem to remove the
tapes. Usually I do a checkout libvol 3584lib tapenumber remove=no. Can this
be done in a huge bulk checkout and then labeled and checked in bulk also?

I've got 400 tapes so I'd like to run it once if possible, or at least break
it out in groups of 50 or so.

Thanks,

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator