ADSM-L

Defining scripts in 5.3

2006-04-12 12:05:27
Subject: Defining scripts in 5.3
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:57:48 -0700
I'm trying to create some scripts on a new server by copying them from a
different server but having problems with their structure. I get the below
message. These work find on the5.2 server but unfortunately knowing little
about SQL I'm not sure where to break these up to get them created. Can
anyone help me with some direction, possible samples, on where to put the
continuation character? These scripts have multiple selects

A command in the script contains a combination of double and single
quotation characters. The command must be continued across multiple lines
with a continuation character as the last character in the line.

Thanks,

Geoff Gill

TSM Administrator

PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator

SAIC M/S-G1b

(858)826-4062

Email:  <mailto:geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com> geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com