ADSM-L

Re: What are the High/Low Level addresses?

2006-04-11 10:01:35
Subject: Re: What are the High/Low Level addresses?
From: David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:53:43 -0400
You need to do an update node specifying the ip address and port number
the client is listening on.

>>> Jack.Coats AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM 4/11/2006 8:39:39 AM >>>
ANR4740W Either the high level address, low level address, or both
were
never entered for the specified node( H6540N1 ) and the session
initiation status is being changed.

I received this message, and I have seen the fields on the client
update
screen.  But the documentation and helps leave me cold.

What do I need to put in them to get this message to go away?

Node in this case is H6540N1 and assume IP is 12.34.56.78

Any idea what goes in the fields?

Or please send me to RTFine Manual :) ... TIA, Jack
Privileged and Confidential: The information contained in this e-mail
message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document
in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and
delete the original message.