ADSM-L

TSM and Centera

2006-04-10 13:47:59
Subject: TSM and Centera
From: "Tyree, David" <david.tyree AT SGMC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:43:24 -0400
            We have an EMC Centera that we have data on that we would
like to protect from "disaster".

            One option is to get another Centera and put it another
location and then just duplicate the data from one to the other.

            Another option is to backup the Centera with TSM in some
way.

            I heard something one time about a client from somewhere
that would allow you to backup data from a Centera into TSM. Does such
an animal still exist?

David Tyree
Enterprise Backup Administrator
South Georgia Medical Center
229.333.1155

Confidential Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
copies of the original message.