ADSM-L

Re: Cleaning Slots on NEO 4000

2006-04-07 09:38:14
Subject: Re: Cleaning Slots on NEO 4000
From: Bill Dourado <bill.dourado AT ALSTEC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:33:27 +0100
Thankyou Eric & Mark

Bill

"Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
07/04/2006 13:08

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [ADSM-L] Cleaning Slots on NEO 4000

Hi Bill!
I don't know the answer, but I can maybe point you in the right
direction. You can download the NEO 2000/4000 User & Installation Guide
from Overland Storage:
http://support.overlandstorage.com/jive/entry.jspa?externalID=3518&categ
oryID=9
Kindest regards,