ADSM-L

Re: Loaded client/server question

2006-04-06 10:35:05
Subject: Re: Loaded client/server question
From: "Bell, Charles (Chip)" <Chip.Bell AT BHSALA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:26:09 -0500
You're right! Started out at v5.3.0 on Win 2003. Have upgraded to
v5.3.2.2, v5.3.3, and downgraded back down to 5.3.0 to work through
various issues (win error 1450, insufficient resources). Journaling may
not be answer either, though I would love for it to be, because there is
a high degree of file movement on this client (can you say buffer
overflow?). And oh yes, it is taking its sweet time in file inspection.
But there has to be way to handle this...