ADSM-L

Re: 5.2 and 5.3 ba clients - recommended defaults

2006-04-03 12:01:44
Subject: Re: 5.2 and 5.3 ba clients - recommended defaults
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:00:02 -0600
Note that in 5.3, many client default settings have been changed to
recommended values that, in general, will perform better "out of the box"
than prior default values (see "Summary of changes for Tivoli Storage
Manager" near the beginning of the client manuals).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2006-04-03
08:38:03: