ADSM-L

Re: dsmcad stops on linux servers

2006-03-30 02:02:08
Subject: Re: dsmcad stops on linux servers
From: Paul Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:57:47 +1100
It seems that when I finish using the Backup-Archive GUI via Internet
Explorer and then close IE this http process at the linux level hangs
around for a while then dies, and takes the dsmcad process with it.

Regards
Paul

http://www.sara.nl
> High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 3000    Fax. +31 20 668
> 3167
> PGP Key fingerprint = 6367 DFE9 5CBC 0737 7D16  B3F6 048A 02BF
> DC93 94EC
>
> "I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the
> computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the
> computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to
> end." -- Douglas Adams

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.