ADSM-L

Re: Configuring tape drives in TSM - Document Available

2006-03-28 23:22:39
Subject: Re: Configuring tape drives in TSM - Document Available
From: Mark Scott <MScott AT BUNNINGS.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:16:58 +0800
So would I - Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Prather, Wanda
Sent: Wednesday, 29 March 2006 3:37 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Would love to have a copy - thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Miles Purdy
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 12:24 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Serval years ago a wrote a document on configuring tape drives in TSM
for performance/redundancy. We had some problems today and I had to dig
out the document. I looked through it and made a couple of minor
updates. It still seems pretty relevant. I have not made updates to the
sections on SCSI drives, but they are still included. The document
includes a detailed example for AIX using fibre drives in an IBM 3584.

Please email me directly if you would like the document.

Miles

Bunnings Legal Disclaimer:

1)     This email is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
disclose or use the information contained in it.  If you have received
this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email and
delete the document.

2)     All emails sent to and sent from Bunnings Group Limited.
are scanned for content.  Any material deemed to contain inappropriate
subject matter will be reported to the email administrator of all
parties concerned.