ADSM-L

Re: TSM Journal Based Backup for AIX

2006-03-27 04:32:42
Subject: Re: TSM Journal Based Backup for AIX
From: Amos Hagay ADSM <amos.adsm AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:04:22 +0200
Hi all,

I my big issue is to backup 3 FS on AIX Machine with more that 37,000,000
files, I cant take snapshots because those files are the images storage of
the Content Manager(its all tiffs),
I manage to run the Journal Based Backup on AIX, but only on 32Bit machine
with jfs, not jfs2, my prod machine run AIX 64Bit and jfs2, the jbb bundle
its 32bit, and I think that there isn't a version for jfs2 and jbb.

Amos