ADSM-L

Re: OFFSITE TAPES

2006-03-15 10:10:58
Subject: Re: OFFSITE TAPES
From: "Lepre, James" <JLEPRE AT SOLIXINC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:10:35 -0500
Hello,

   I restore the volume, and made the volume readw.  However, I am not
seeing the data that was on the other tape eligible for a restore.
Infact in the client gui, I am not seeing anything to restore, it looks
like it has been deleted.  Is there something I am missing, like telling
Tivoli this is a new tape, or committing it to the database.

Thank you

Jim