ADSM-L

Re: restoring backup sets from one node to another

2006-03-13 11:21:43
Subject: Re: restoring backup sets from one node to another
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:24:02 -0700
The SET ACCESS and -FROMNODE options do not pertain to backup sets. You
cannot use -FROMNODE to restore data from another node's backup sets. You
must connect with the node name for which the backup set was created.

Also, backup sets contain backup data only; they do not contain archive
data.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2006-03-13
09:08:34: