ADSM-L

Re: TsmManager hardware requirements

2006-03-10 19:15:31
Subject: Re: TsmManager hardware requirements
From: Josh-Daniel Davis <xaminmo AT OMNITECH DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:15:09 -0600
TSM Manager is pretty light weight.  Most of its actual load will be
incurred on the TSM server as queries are made.  I'd think a $250 CompUSA
special would do the trick nicely.

Admin Center's biggest issue is that it runs on the Integrated Service
Console, which is a WebSphere implementation.  We know this as "gratuitous
waste of resources", which still incurs load on the TSM server.