ADSM-L

finding compression % stats on TDP clients

2006-03-10 15:55:00
Subject: finding compression % stats on TDP clients
From: "Schaub, Steve" <Steve_Schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:54:41 -0500
TSM serv 5.2.2.0 & 5.2.4.2
TDP on SQL & Exchange 5.2.1.0

I have compression enabled on all my TDP client, and want to know how
much I am getting, for daily reports.  The TDP message gives the
pre-compressed size, but not the post-compressed or percent compressed.
Is this in another message?  I dont have access to the accounting log
file (I only manage the clients and a limited part of the TSM Server).

While we're at it, I would like to know the network throughput as well.
Basically, I want everything for my TDP clients that I get for the BA
clients.

03/10/06 12:08:26     ANE4991I (Session: 213809, Node: MUIR_DS)  TDP
MSExchg
                       ACN3516 Data Protection for Exchange: Backup of
server
                       MUIR is complete.   Total storage groups backed
up: 1
                       Total bytes transferred: 58408413428   Elapsed
processing
                       time: 4096.74 Secs   Throughput rate: 13923.15
Kb/Sec
                       (SESSION: 213809)

Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer, WNI
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
423-752-6574 (desk)
423-785-7347 (cell)
***public***

Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee E-mail
disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm