ADSM-L

Re: Weekly/Monthly -Backupsets running long

2006-03-10 10:36:59
Subject: Re: Weekly/Monthly -Backupsets running long
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:34:39 -0500
Mark,

Thanks, These Backupsets are for a Novell Client they are still
currently using ArcServe for there full weekly backup of a POI
Volume on a Novell OS server until we get ours working
correctly.  I believe they do this because this Volume is very
important and holds many many GroupWise user files and they
the Backup Sets for Archival/Restores.

So I assume this means there is no way to shorten these? They
causing tape problems with Oracle clients on the weekend.

Thanks again!