ADSM-L

Domino Solaris TDP and TCPClientaddress with multiple NICs

2006-03-03 10:14:50
Subject: Domino Solaris TDP and TCPClientaddress with multiple NICs
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:11:03 -0500
Our Solaris systems that run Domino have multiple NICs on a private
subnet.  Since there are multiple Domino instances running, I want to push
the backups for each instance to a different NIC.

I have tried putting TCPClientaddress in the DSM.SYS in the correct
stanza, yet all TDP backups still go across the first NIC it finds on the
private subnet.

Yes, I have verified the process is using the correct DSM.OPT, since it
picks up the correct TSM nodename/stanza from the DSM.SYS.

I even put the IP address/port in the node definition.

What am I missing ?

TSM server is AIX 5.3.2.2
TSM client is 5.3.0.12
TDP is 5.3.0.0