ADSM-L

Re: tdp for mail/EXCH scheduler question !

2006-03-03 06:50:36
Subject: Re: tdp for mail/EXCH scheduler question !
From: goc <goran.k AT VIP DOT HR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 12:50:16 +0100
what is this ? i'm sorry i'm an UNIX guy so this is new for me ... the Win32
guys left me alone in this :-)

03/03/2006 12:47:00 Error starting schedule service: CadSchedName registry
value is empty
03/03/2006 12:47:00 ANS1977E Dsmcad schedule invocation was unsuccessful.
This command will be tried again in 10 minutes.