ADSM-L

Admin Center issues

2006-03-02 04:54:12
Subject: Admin Center issues
From: Dirk Kastens <Dirk.Kastens AT UNI-OSNABRUECK DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 10:53:13 +0100
Hi,

first of all, I really like the new TSM Administration Center. It's much
more concise than the old webadmin interface, IMHO, of course ;-)
I'm using the latest version 5.3.2.0 and ISC 6.0.1 (TSM 5.3.2.3).
Two problems occur that I don't find in the APAR list:
1. In the Communications window of the client node properties the node's
TCP/IP Address doesn't show up. I only see it using the command line (q
node xyz f=d).
2. In the Advanced Options window of the storage pool properties the CRC
field is not marked, although the option is enabled ("q stgpool
diskpool1 f=d" shows "CRC Data: Yes").
--
Regards,

Dirk Kastens
Universitaet Osnabrueck, Rechenzentrum (Computer Center)
Albrechtstr. 28, 49069 Osnabrueck, Germany
Tel.: +49-541-969-2347, FAX: -2470