ADSM-L

System time setting question

2006-02-28 08:16:37
Subject: System time setting question
From: "Lee, Gary D." <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:16:14 -0500
Ok, I know this is the wrong list, but there are many solaris users here.

I have a tsm server v5.2.7 running under solaris 8 on a sun e3500.

Indiana finally knuckled under to the idiots and is now going to observe
daylight savings time.

How do I change the system so it will deal with daylight savings appropriately?
Looked in the Sun manuals, but the command referenced does not exist here.
I suspect the installer of the os didn't think ahead, and didn't install that
package.

Any help is appreciated.

Gary Lee
Senior System Programmer