ADSM-L

Re: redirect output in readable format

2006-01-31 04:25:03
Subject: Re: redirect output in readable format
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 07:26:55 -0700
See the -DISPLAYMODE option in the Administrator's Reference chapter that
talks about using the admin command line interface..

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/31/2006
06:28:05 AM: