ADSM-L

Re: Exchange restore slowdown

2006-01-25 05:01:29
Subject: Re: Exchange restore slowdown
From: Leigh Reed <L.Reed AT MDX.AC DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:00:23 +0000
Steve,

It's a shot in the dark, but did you see Del Hoobler's posting regarding
the slowdown in backup performance of TDP Exchange when you apply TSM
5.3 client/API code.
You don't mention your client code level and I appreciate that the
posting related to backup performance, but I thought it might be worth a
shout.

http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm0512/204.html

Leigh