ADSM-L

HSM for Windows - Anyone Using

2006-01-24 14:58:02
Subject: HSM for Windows - Anyone Using
From: "Moore, Michael" <Michael.Moore AT LRS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:42:41 -0600
Hello!

I am currently in the process of evaluating HSM for Windows.

Current environment:
OS:  Windows 2003
TSM Server:  v5.3.2
TSM B/A Client: v5.3.2
HSM Client: v5.3.2

All of the manual migrations work, meaning, I can manually migrate
files.  But, what about automation?  How are others doing the
automation.  It talks about a Windows Scheduled task in the admin guide,
but I want TSM to start the migration.  I setup a command schedule, but
not sure what the command should be to start the migration.
Documentation on the CLI is very limited.  I tried several variations of
the command, but nothing works.

Michael