ADSM-L

Re: AW: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Restore everything accept

2006-01-20 05:26:20
Subject: Re: AW: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Restore everything accept
From: Tomasz Hubicki <Tomasz.Hubicki AT CKZETO.COM DOT PL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:25:41 +0100
I would be very grateful for the translation - I have to create a simple
(as simple as possible) procedure to do BMR for Linux with TSM, of
course without buying Cristie BMR ;-). For now, I'm stuck with TSM
client exiting with error "filespace not found", whenever it tries to
restore files with "strange characters", like polish chars. The rest of
the restore procedure works great, restores partitions, makes
filesystems etc., it's only TSM client that makes problems :-(

--
Tomasz Hubicki
TSS Technical Support