ADSM-L

AW: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Restore everything accept

2006-01-19 12:49:29
Subject: AW: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Restore everything accept
From: Thomas Rupp <Thomas.Rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:48:51 +0100
Not yet, but I got a installation douku and a script to make mkcdrec work with
TSM.
Unfortunately they are partly in german.
At the moment the collegue responsible for linux can't find the time to test it
but if you want me to translate the text so you can start your own testing just
drop me a note.

HTH
Thomas Rupp