ADSM-L

Re: ANR0548W - data integrity error

2006-01-13 14:06:51
Subject: Re: ANR0548W - data integrity error
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:07:28 -0500
Looking at the text for that message:

Explanation: The server ends a file retrieval operation for the specified
session because an internal database integrity error has been encountered on
the server.

Sounds like this is a problem with the TSM database, not any indivual tape(s).

Bill Boyer
"Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield" - ??