ADSM-L

Re: Restoring Novell Post offices

2006-01-13 12:48:02
Subject: Re: Restoring Novell Post offices
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:47:19 -0500
Thanks Troy!

 It's annoying having to restore an entire mailbox just for a few
 pieces of deleted/lost mail. I will check into this way of doing
groupwise restores although it will require a "restore server"
that the client has to have. When we do restores for this Novell
client they have a separate restore folder for me to place the
restores in.