ADSM-L

Last session statistics in 'query node' output

2006-01-13 11:29:40
Subject: Last session statistics in 'query node' output
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT JEFFERSONHOSPITAL DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:29:15 -0500
The output from 'query node' with 'f=d' includes a number of statistics for
the 'last session'. The same information is also available through the SQL
interface. We have a number of client nodes that used polling mode
scheduling. Each of these nodes connects to the server every three hours to
check for pending scheduled activity. These sessions do not update the
purported 'last session' statistics. I just executed the command 'dsmc q
files' from a client node. This also fails to update the purported 'last
session' statistics. Is there any Tivoli documentation specifying what
'last session' really means in this context?