ADSM-L

The max recovery log utilization is too high

2006-01-11 12:28:34
Subject: The max recovery log utilization is too high
From: Marcelo Barreto <mbarreto AT DEDICADO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:28:15 -0200
Hi,
    I receive the message "The max recovery log utilization is too high"
in my TSM daily report, if I query log (q log) the operation result is:

Available Assigned  Maximum   Maximum   Page S  Total Us  Used Pag  Pct
Max.
 Space (M Capacity   Extensi   Reducti  Size (  sable Pa       ges  Util
. Pct
      MB)     (MB)  ion (MB)  ion (MB) (bytes)      ages
Util
-----
    1,100    1,100         0     1,092   4,096   281,088       355   0.1
100.0

        Is that message important? How could I fix that?

Thanks in advance.

Marcelo Barreto