ADSM-L

Re: A requirement ..

2006-01-11 08:35:45
Subject: Re: A requirement ..
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 06:38:07 -0700
Why won't these backup copygroup settings work?

VEREXISTS=NOLIMIT
VERDELETED=NOLIMIT
RETEXTRA=50
RETONLY=50

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2006-01-11
01:00:12: