ADSM-L

Re: Best way to compare the pools ?

2006-01-10 14:19:48
Subject: Re: Best way to compare the pools ?
From: Luc Beaudoin <lbeaudoi AT IS.JGH.MCGILL DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:20:24 -0500
Hi
I'm using that select command (cut and paste those 3 lines into TSM
console)

select stgpool_name as "Storage Pool",sum(num_files) as "Number of Files",
-
sum(physical_mb)/1024 as "Total Physical GBs" -
from occupancy group by stgpool_name

Luc Beaudoin
Administrateur Réseau / Network Administrator
Hopital General Juif S.M.B.D.
Tel: (514) 340-8222 ext:8254

Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>