ADSM-L

Re: Best way to compare the pools ?

2006-01-10 13:54:56
Subject: Re: Best way to compare the pools ?
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:55:27 -0500
If you do the Q CONTENT you may want to limit it with COUNT=1. You don't care
WHAT the list of files that haven't been copied, just
if there IS any. Else you'll get a list of every file on that volume that
hasn't been copied.

Bill Boyer
"Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield" - ??