ADSM-L

Re: Best way to compare the pools ?

2006-01-10 13:52:59
Subject: Re: Best way to compare the pools ?
From: Aaron Becar <ab032 AT BYUH DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 08:51:17 -1000
You can also use the 'q content {stg_pool_volume} copied=no'  This may
be of help.

>>> EPugliese AT NYBOT DOT COM 1/10/2006 8:46:32 AM >>>
"backup stg primary_pool copy_pool preview=vol wait=yes"

This will tell you if any primary_pool volumes are needed to get the
copy_pool in sync.   Just run without the "preview=vol" to actually
create the additional copy_pool volumes.