ADSM-L

select statement for Archives

2006-01-06 03:25:56
Subject: select statement for Archives
From: De Keyser Bart <Bart.DeKeyser AT MIL DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:10:32 +0100
Hi there,

We're trying to get an overview of all the archives we've already taken,
sorted on their annotation.

When we try the select description from archives statement, we get one
line per file within the archive...

Since we've got archives with about 30.000 files, our server falls on
timeouts and often no returns are given.

Within the retrieve module of the Backup-Archive Gui, you can view a
list of all available archives.. so it should be possible to generate
this list with a select, no??

Does anybody have an idea??

Thanks

privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
delete
this
e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of
this
unauthorized and may be illegal.