ADSM-L

Re: Collocation Questions

2006-01-04 10:40:54
Subject: Re: Collocation Questions
From: Dennis Melburn W IT743 <melburn.dennis AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:39:35 -0500
OK, well that answers a lot of my questions, but is this still the case
when your copy storage pool tapes are usually offsite?  I tried to do a
move nodedata in our test domain for the copy pool and it gave me errors
stating that it could not move the data in the storage pool for that
particular node, because the tapes were "offsite", which they are.  So
will the data in the copy storage pools still collocate over time even
if the tapes are offsite in a vaulting location?

Mel Dennis
Systems Engineer - IT743
Siemens Power Generation
4400 Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32826
MC Q1-108
Tel:  (407) 736-2360
Win:  439-2360
Fax: (407) 736-5069
Email:  melburn.dennis AT siemens DOT com