ADSM-L

Re: StatusError768" or "Standby for Msql database

2006-01-03 13:51:04
Subject: Re: StatusError768" or "Standby for Msql database
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 13:50:52 -0500
Hi Robert,

You should find out why those databases are "offline"...
... and if that is intentional.

Then.. you should either delete them (if not needed)
or EXCLUDE them from the backups.

As you stated, it is a great idea to check with
the SQL Server administrator.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/03/2006
04:24:51 AM: