ADSM-L

Re: Adaptive Subfile Backup and File Servers

2006-01-03 09:40:38
Subject: Re: Adaptive Subfile Backup and File Servers
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:40:29 -0500
Steve,

The "Exchange" reference here is not the Data Protection for
Exchange client. It is referring to the use of Adaptive Subfile
with Exchange .PST files... which can be backed up with the
standard BA client.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/27/2005
08:50:33 PM: