ADSM-L

List of compatible unix OS for TSM 5.2

2005-12-29 18:39:39
Subject: List of compatible unix OS for TSM 5.2
From: Paul Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 10:39:16 +1100
Our TSM server is version 5.2.

My manager wants to know if we can use TSM to backup an old Digital
AS4100 server running Digital unix 4.0D.

Where can I find a list of compatible unix OS for TSM?

Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

ANL IT Operations Dept.

ANL Container Line

pdudley AT anl.com DOT au

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.