ADSM-L

Re: TDP for SQL cross-machine restore config questions

2005-12-21 08:45:31
Subject: Re: TDP for SQL cross-machine restore config questions
From: "Schaub, Steve" <Steve_Schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 08:45:14 -0500
Del,

Thanks for the clarification.  I'll build a script that will create a
temp version of the opt/cfg files and use them to startup the gui.  As
long as I can insulate the users from cobbling the files I need for
scheduled backups, I think we will be as foolproof as we can get (or as
someone once said, "you can make something fool-proof, but you cant make
it idiot-proof").

-steve