ADSM-L

Re: TSM Data Recovery Tests

2005-12-19 16:03:59
Subject: Re: TSM Data Recovery Tests
From: Dennis Melburn W IT743 <melburn.dennis AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:03:43 -0500
So do I register the test server under a different name?  Sorry, I'm
relatively new to TSM.  I've also heard of granting proxynode, but that
doesn't seem to work.  I've tried registering the test server in TSM and
then granting it proxynode to the server I want to restore from, but
when I open the client I don't see the node I was granted proxy to.

Mel Dennis
Systems Engineer - IT743
Siemens Power Generation
4400 Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32826
MC Q1-108
Tel:  (407) 736-2360
Win:  439-2360
Fax: (407) 736-5069
Email:  melburn.dennis AT siemens DOT com