ADSM-L

Re: 3583 SAC Codes?

2005-12-15 19:53:14
Subject: Re: 3583 SAC Codes?
From: Larry Peifer <peiferlt AT SONGS.SCE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:52:44 -0800
You'll find them in the following publication that comes with the library:
IBM TotalStorage
Ultrium Scalable Tape Library 3583
Setup and Operator Guide
PubID:  GA32-0411-04  (there may be a more recent version)

Jack Coats <Jack.Coats AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
12/15/2005 07:38 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[ADSM-L] 3583 SAC Codes?

Where can I find the SAC codes for a IBM 3583?  I have a library that
says SAC: 01 00

Jack Coats
Ardent Health Care

Privileged and Confidential: The information contained in this e-mail
message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message.