ADSM-L

Re: Fw: journal service in a MS clustered environment

2005-12-14 18:29:57
Subject: Re: Fw: journal service in a MS clustered environment
From: Neil Schofield <neil.schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:29:14 +0000
Pete

Thanks for the reminder. When we set it up, we made reference to the IBM
Technote # 1167834 which explains set up in an MSCS environment more
eloquently than I perhaps did. PreserveDbOnExit is discussed here as well
as in Appendix C of the Windows client Installation & User Guide. We
decided that leaving it at its default value of 0 would be safest.

Regards
Neil Schofield
Yorkshire Water Services Ltd.

Let us know when you're moving house on-line at www.yorkshirewater.com

YORKSHIRE WATER - WINNER OF THE UTILITY OF THE YEAR AWARD

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Yorkshire Water Services Limited
Registered Office Western House Halifax Road Bradford BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682