ADSM-L

"ANS2604S"

2005-12-05 01:32:49
Subject: "ANS2604S"
From: Alexandr <a.usoltsev AT S7 DOT RU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 12:17:33 +0600
Hello
Please help make out in one question.
I`ve installed TSM sever and client (full pack) on the same
server(AIX).
Have registred client node on the server TSM.(input correct pwd for
registred client node).
Access to server from my PC-machine (OS=server2003) over
http://server_AIX_TSM:1580 is OK.
When tring  to connect to client backup-archive client over
http://client_AIX_TSM:1581  that Tivoli Storage manager is opened well
but when tring any tab menu that received follow from Java applet
windows:

    "ANS2604S .The Webclient agent was anable to authenticate with
    server"
What do correct dsm.opt or dsm.sys must be from client side?

VBRGDS,
Usoltsev Alexandr
a/c "Siberia Airlines"
IT department,