ADSM-L

Re: Odd error using move nodedata

2005-12-01 16:13:45
Subject: Re: Odd error using move nodedata
From: Mark Stapleton <mark.stapleton AT USBANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:13:32 -0600
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/01/2005
03:07:38 PM:
> I'm attempting to run a MOVE NODEDATA to coalesce a node's data onto
> as few tapes as possible.  However, the command fails:
> 12/01/2005 15:04:49  ANR1171W Unable to move files associated with node
>                       WASHINGTON, filespace \\washington\d$ fsId 3 on
volume
>                       A00005L2 due to restore in progress. (SESSION: 1,
>                       PROCESS: 12)
>
> No restore is in process.  TSM 5.3.2 on Windows 2003.

Run QUERY RESTORE. You'll probably get a list of restartable restores. Run
CANCEL RESTORE <RESTORE#> and then retry your MOVE NODEDATA.

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.stapleton AT usbank DOT com)
Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains