ADSM-L

Re: Find what tape a file is on

2005-12-01 13:45:09
Subject: Re: Find what tape a file is on
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:43:49 -0800
To go along with the activity log info Andy has given, if you watch the
mount activity messages in the log when the restore is kicked off it should
give you a clue as to what tape it is on too. Especially if nothing else if
going on that will force you to sift through other mount messages.

Thanks,

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
SAIC M/S-G1b