ADSM-L

SAN switch IBM 2109-F16

2005-12-01 09:03:47
Subject: SAN switch IBM 2109-F16
From: Luc Beaudoin <lbeaudoi AT IS.JGH.MCGILL DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:05:04 -0500
Hi all
it's not a TSM question ... but if someone knows how to do that ,,

I have a problem with one of my 2109-F16 SAN switch ... I have to upgrade
the firmware to version v3.2.0a by the serial port ....
How can I do that ... I read the documentation ... but doesn't work ...

I'm connecting my WIN XP laptop to the switch , then use Hyper Terminal to
connect to the switch ... I probably have a syntax problem .. but  I don't
see where ...
any ideas  ???

thanks

Luc Beaudoin
Administrateur Réseau / Network Administrator
Hopital General Juif S.M.B.D.
Tel: (514) 340-8222 ext:8254