ADSM-L

Re: Disk requirements for TSM database restore

2005-11-30 20:53:12
Subject: Re: Disk requirements for TSM database restore
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:51:15 -0500
<<Is it neccessary to equal or exceed the available space
in the original configuration, or only to equal or exceed the allocated
space in the original configuration?>>

Equal or exceed assigned capacity value.

Sung Y. Lee

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/30/2005
11:52:24 AM: